PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC ), The Product Development Company®, today announced that management will speak at the NASDAQ OMX 27th Investor Program in London on Tuesday, December 6th at 11:30am (ET).
What: PTC to present at the NASDAQ OMX 27th Investor Program
When: Tuesday, December 6th at 11:30am (ET)
Replay: The audio replay of this event will be archived for public replay until 4:00 pm (CT) on December 9, 2011. To access the replay via webcast, please visit www.ptc.com/for/investors.htm.
Please note that statements made at the conference are as of the date of the conference and PTC does not assume any obligation to update any statements made live or the archived call. Matters discussed may include forward-looking statements about PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as about the development of products and markets, which are based on current plans and assumptions. Actual results in future periods may differ materially from current expectations due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those described from time to time in reports filed by PTC with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including PTC’s most recent reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation