Leading Pharmaceutical and Dermo-cosmetics Group Replaces Most of its Existing Product Development Applications with Single PLM Platform; Develop more cross-cutting activities, improve time to market and improve product traceability.
Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) today announced that Pierre Fabre Laboratories has selected its ENOVIA Version 6 solution as its PLM platform. Delivering an up-to-the-minute, enterprise-wide vision of raw material and substance flows, as well as all associated regulatory documents and data, Dassault Systèmes’ Version 6 platform will support the international expansion of Pierre Fabre Médicament (pharmaceuticals), Pierre Fabre Santé (family health) and Pierre Fabre Dermo-cosmétique (dermo-cosmetics).
Deployment will be phased in over the next four years. ENOVIA has already been successfully implemented to manage Pierre Fabre Laboratories' global dermo-cosmetics product portfolio, including formulas, raw materials, substances and country-specific products. As the backbone of this transformation, ENOVIA provides the enterprise-wide repository for full lifecycle product-related information, facilitating real-time collaboration and decision-making among all departments – from purchasing and development to regulatory affairs, quality assurance, affiliates and partners.
"Developing and marketing drugs, family health and dermo-cosmetic products involves complex processes, which are subject to compliance with strict patient and consumer safety regulations. Traceability is the watchword in all processes and decision-making," said Sylvie Touya, head of Strategic Programs, Pierre Fabre Laboratories. “Configured to the requirements of each phase involved in these three core businesses, PLM will enable us to achieve maximum traceability. As well as optimizing processes, PLM will help us achieve our goals of accelerating time to market, improving compliance, expanding internationally and driving innovation.”
"The partnership between our two companies illustrates Dassault Systèmes’ strong commitment to the life sciences industry," said Jean Colombel, vice president, Life Sciences industry, Dassault Systèmes. "As a centralized collaborative repository, ENOVIA Version 6 provides the common platform that companies need to ease collaboration across their organization and achieve their strategic innovation, compliance management and IP capitalization objectives."
Nov 22, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program