Petris Technology, Inc. announced today the release of PetrisWINDS DataVera 9.0, Petris's enterpise data quality solution.
Petris Technology, Inc, a leading supplier of practical data management solutions and geosciences applications to the global energy industry, announced today the release of PetrisWINDS™ DataVera 9.0, Petris's enterprise data quality solution.
In addition to significant performance improvement with as much as five to ten times increase in speed being observed, more complete ETL functionality, and improved usability with an enhanced Merge module; DataVera 9.0 includes many new capabilities.
With the new Master Record, DataVera now allows a multi-source merge of the best values from various data stores into a single complete data source. Geographic mapping support has been added, allowing users to view their detailed HealthCheck results in Esri® ArcGIS and Google Earth™ mapping service. Petris has also extended the flexibility of DataVera by adding support in the new version for Quick Starts and file based data sources. Users will now be able to import data for Peloton's SiteView® and WellView®, PODS™, PetrisWINDS® Enterprise, and P2 Energy Solution's Wellcore data sources and gain access to preconfigured models and rules verified by Petris.
"Whether a company is looking to improve their data quality or pursue Master Data Management initiatives, DataVera 9.0 is undoubtedly the best tool in the industry to help them accomplish their goals," John Wearing, Petris Vice President of Product Management.
For more information about PetrisWINDS DataVera 9.0, please visit www.petris.com/article/datavera_9.0.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting