OPEN MIND Technologies AG has redesigned its website. Visitors to www.openmind-tech.com will see a website redesigned according to the latest website and user interface standards and will have access to comprehensive information on the CAM manufacturer and its product range.
OPEN MIND Technologies AG presents a faster, better and more dynamic website. Along with technical revisions such as the expansion of the download area for videos and documents, the site’s content has also been extended.
The site is easier to navigate, allowing visitors to find and access all information regarding OPEN MIND’s CAD and CAM solutions. All it takes is a few mouse clicks to locate OPEN MIND’s various products, ranging from hyperCAD® and hyperMILL® to the possibilities offered by 5axis machining through to the mill/turn module and postprocessors.
The ‘Events’ section is now more extensive and provides detailed information about the events that OPEN MIND participates in around the world. You will find more user reports from various sectors under the menu item ‘Applications’.
The website is available in German, English, French, Italian, Japanese and Chinese.
OPEN MIND Technologies AG is a leading developer of CAD/CAM software and postprocessors for designing and manufacturing complex moulds and parts. OPEN MIND offers an extensive range of products ranging from 2D feature-oriented solutions for milling standard parts to software for 5axis simultaneous machining.
With its hyperMILL® software that is used in automotive, tool and mould manufacturing as well as in the mechanical engineering, medical technology and aerospace sectors and the watch and jewellery industries, OPEN MIND Technologies AG is represented in all the important markets in Asia, Europe and North America.
OPEN MIND Technologies AG is a Mensch und Maschine company ( www.mum.de).
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012