OPEN MIND Technologies AG has redesigned its website. Visitors to www.openmind-tech.com will see a website redesigned according to the latest website and user interface standards and will have access to comprehensive information on the CAM manufacturer and its product range.
OPEN MIND Technologies AG presents a faster, better and more dynamic website. Along with technical revisions such as the expansion of the download area for videos and documents, the site’s content has also been extended.
The site is easier to navigate, allowing visitors to find and access all information regarding OPEN MIND’s CAD and CAM solutions. All it takes is a few mouse clicks to locate OPEN MIND’s various products, ranging from hyperCAD® and hyperMILL® to the possibilities offered by 5axis machining through to the mill/turn module and postprocessors.
The ‘Events’ section is now more extensive and provides detailed information about the events that OPEN MIND participates in around the world. You will find more user reports from various sectors under the menu item ‘Applications’.
The website is available in German, English, French, Italian, Japanese and Chinese.
OPEN MIND Technologies AG is a leading developer of CAD/CAM software and postprocessors for designing and manufacturing complex moulds and parts. OPEN MIND offers an extensive range of products ranging from 2D feature-oriented solutions for milling standard parts to software for 5axis simultaneous machining.
With its hyperMILL® software that is used in automotive, tool and mould manufacturing as well as in the mechanical engineering, medical technology and aerospace sectors and the watch and jewellery industries, OPEN MIND Technologies AG is represented in all the important markets in Asia, Europe and North America.
OPEN MIND Technologies AG is a Mensch und Maschine company ( www.mum.de).
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting