Open Design Alliance (ODA) today announced that it has moved its business to Phoenix Arizona. This consolidation will allow the ODA to further reduce administrative cost and increase spend on the development of Teigha® the ODA software development platform.
The Open Design Alliance was founded in 1998 as the OpenDWG Alliance a Washington non-profit co-operation. Since 2000 it has been operating from Phoenix AZ as an Arizona foreign corporation. With this move the ODA is now an Arizona non-profit corporation and no longer has a registration in the state of Washington. The move also offers benefits to ODA members, especially to those in the Founding and the recently announced Corporate Founding levels of membership. Under the new arrangement the license granted to Founding members to use and distribute Teigha is independent of the ODA’s existence. This gives Founding members long term security to continue developing products using Teigha.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting