Customer Satisfaction Increases Year Over Year; Last Year, 75.6% Gave Objet Highest Marks in Overall Satisfaction.
Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, has launched its annual customer survey for 2011. The worldwide survey, now in its third year, is a key part of Objet's ongoing strategy to listen closely to customers' views of Objet products and services. Based on their responses, Objet assigns teams to address the feedback and requirements and to monitor improvement.
Overall, Objet consistently scores highly in multiple areas relating to its product offering and service delivery. More than 75% of respondents to the 2010 survey said there was a "high" or "very high" likelihood they would recommend Objet to others. In terms of general satisfaction, 75.6% of customers rated their satisfaction either "high" or "very high". The percentage of respondents who gave the highest possible score for installation and training improved by 20% from 2009 to 2010. Year over year improvements such as these confirm the effectiveness of Objet's strategy of listening to customers and implementing changes.
Following last year's survey, Objet set more than 120 key performance indicators (KPIs), providing a clear set of action items that were implemented in order to meet the issues that were raised in the survey. The results of this year's survey will enable Objet to evaluate the effectiveness of its continual improvement efforts and to further upgrade its performance.
"Placing our customers' satisfaction at the top of our priorities is part of our commitment to ensuring they enjoy the highest value from our offering," said David Reis, CEO of Objet. "Our annual customer survey allows us to better address customers' needs, which we trust will provide valuable benefits to future customers as well."
"We encourage all our customers to complete the 2011 Survey as it's a powerful opportunity for them to be heard and for us to listen attentively to their requests," continued Mr. Reis.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel