Intergraph has launched the new Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions Video Series on YouTube to keep customers informed and productive through videos on how to use the company’s software more effectively, previews of upcoming product releases, customer testimonials, and discussions of value to customers in addressing their engineering and design challenges. The videos cover Intergraph CADWorx for intelligent 3D plant design, CAESAR II® for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite® for vessel and exchanger design and analysis.
For more information about the Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions Video Series, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/09/intergraph-cadworx-analysis-video-series-youtube.html. To view the videos, visit http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2431A59651C9FC3C. Videos can also be viewed on the Intergraph CAS facebook page, www.facebook.com/intergraphcas.
Nov 18, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers