Intergraph has launched the new Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions Video Series on YouTube to keep customers informed and productive through videos on how to use the company’s software more effectively, previews of upcoming product releases, customer testimonials, and discussions of value to customers in addressing their engineering and design challenges. The videos cover Intergraph CADWorx for intelligent 3D plant design, CAESAR II® for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite® for vessel and exchanger design and analysis.
For more information about the Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions Video Series, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/09/intergraph-cadworx-analysis-video-series-youtube.html. To view the videos, visit http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2431A59651C9FC3C. Videos can also be viewed on the Intergraph CAS facebook page, www.facebook.com/intergraphcas.
Nov 18, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel