Today, BLUERIDGE Analytics® unveiled a new 3D visualization tool for SITEOPS®, via export to Google SketchUp, providing more aesthetic attributes in site design for civil engineers, architects and landscape architects. This new feature enhances the conceptual capabilities of SITEOPS, revolutionary site-optimization software.
“SITEOPS, a leader in conceptual design, has combined its layout capabilities with the 3D modeling features of Google SketchUp to forever revolutionize conceptual design in the AEC industry,” said Mike Detwiler, President and CEO of BLUERIDGE Analytics.
SITEOPS users can now import site layouts – with parking lots, driveways, islands, curbs, parking lines and building pads – directly into Google SketchUp by simply clicking a button in SITEOPS. Harnessing both the power of SITEOPS and the ease of use of Google SketchUp, users can quickly generate budgets with realistic 3D renderings. The software also allows for a quick visualization of proposed grading plans, including Geotech layers, as well as the automatic draping of underlay images to proposed surfaces.
“The SITEOPS technology in conjunction with Google SketchUp is impressive,” said Tom Wyman, Business Development Manager for Google. “We’re excited to work with the SITEOPS team to provide these easy to use, visualization capabilities to the AEC market.”
With access to the Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse, users have unlimited 3D models at their fingertips to visualize their site plans. The Google SketchUp button is only available with the purchase of SITEOPS® Grading and Piping Module.
The SITEOPS team will debut this new feature Tuesday, Nov. 29, at Autodesk University, booth 637.
SITEOPS® is patented, land development software provided by Charlotte-based BLUERIDGE Analytics, Inc. that can deliver cost-optimized preliminary site designs and cost estimates in hours instead of weeks. SITEOPS can save thousands to millions of dollars per project in grading and other site costs. Clients include Stantec, Lowe’s Companies, Target, SSOE and other leading civil engineers, retailers, architects and land developers.
Charlotte-based BLUERIDGE Analytics® delivers world-class, evolutionary computing software to retail, real estate and the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industries.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers