Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the Spanish-language version of the Vectorworks® 2012 line of design software, including: Vectorworks Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Designer, Fundamentals and Renderworks®. The Spanish-language version will be available this month throughout the Americas, the Caribbean and Spain.
The powerful enhancements found in the Vectorworks 2012 products, including more than 100 performance and usability improvements, will save designers time and increase their productivity. The software's intuitive interface allows users to easily conceptualize their designs, while innovative, flexible tools let them document their plans and easily collaborate with best-in-class open BIM workflows.
"I think users will find that the advancements in the 2012 version of Vectorworks software will greatly increase their efficiency," said Jorge Matos, President of Techlimits Informática, who is now offering Vectorworks software in Spain.
This version provides the Vectorworks Spotlight and Machine Design user interface elements in Spanish, and the existing translation has been further improved to provide a more technically and contextually accurate product.
For Spanish-language brochures, FAQs, videos and other marketing materials, please visit www.vectorworks.net/espanol. To learn more about Vectorworks 2012 software, please visit www.vectorworks2012.net. To check for Spanish-language availability from a local distributor, please visit www.vectorworks.net/international.
Nov 6, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments