Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the Spanish-language version of the Vectorworks® 2012 line of design software, including: Vectorworks Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Designer, Fundamentals and Renderworks®. The Spanish-language version will be available this month throughout the Americas, the Caribbean and Spain.
The powerful enhancements found in the Vectorworks 2012 products, including more than 100 performance and usability improvements, will save designers time and increase their productivity. The software's intuitive interface allows users to easily conceptualize their designs, while innovative, flexible tools let them document their plans and easily collaborate with best-in-class open BIM workflows.
"I think users will find that the advancements in the 2012 version of Vectorworks software will greatly increase their efficiency," said Jorge Matos, President of Techlimits Informática, who is now offering Vectorworks software in Spain.
This version provides the Vectorworks Spotlight and Machine Design user interface elements in Spanish, and the existing translation has been further improved to provide a more technically and contextually accurate product.
For Spanish-language brochures, FAQs, videos and other marketing materials, please visit www.vectorworks.net/espanol. To learn more about Vectorworks 2012 software, please visit www.vectorworks2012.net. To check for Spanish-language availability from a local distributor, please visit www.vectorworks.net/international.
Nov 6, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation