Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc has announced that a number of its European distributors have released localized versions of the 2012 award-winning Vectorworks® line of design software, including: Vectorworks Designer, Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Fundamentals and Renderworks®. Versions in each country's native language are now available in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
"We are very pleased that this release again offers great improvements for European users of Vectorworks, that allows them to work even faster and with more efficiency," said Andreas Kling, CEO of ComputerWorks AG in Switzerland. "Improvements like the x-ray mode and the faster viewports have a dramatic impact on the daily work of every planner and make this update a no brainer."
The powerful enhancements found in the Vectorworks 2012 products, including more than 100 performance and usability improvements, will save designers time and increase their productivity. The software's intuitive interface allows users to easily conceptualize their designs, while innovative, flexible tools let them document their plans and easily collaborate with best-in-class open BIM workflows.
"I'm sure our users will appreciate new features such as the new stories feature, Renderworks Styles, and the new soft insulation in walls," said Lucas Vandersanden, president of Design Express in the Benelux region.
Nov 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation