Intergraph has published a new case on a successful project by Mott MacDonald India (MMPL) that involved performing stress analysis on high temperature, high pressure piping systems at a carbon black plant in India.
As described in the case, MMPL was able to quickly and automatically analyze the systems and produce isometric drawings with confidence in their accuracies. CAESAR II also helped them prove their analysis results to be accurate when a technical dispute occurred with the turbine vendor.
For more information and a link to the case, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/10/caesar-ii-macdonald-case-study-2011.html.
Nov 14, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel