Intergraph has published a new case on a successful project by Mott MacDonald India (MMPL) that involved performing stress analysis on high temperature, high pressure piping systems at a carbon black plant in India.
As described in the case, MMPL was able to quickly and automatically analyze the systems and produce isometric drawings with confidence in their accuracies. CAESAR II also helped them prove their analysis results to be accurate when a technical dispute occurred with the turbine vendor.
For more information and a link to the case, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2011/10/caesar-ii-macdonald-case-study-2011.html.
Nov 14, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers