ModuleWorks will be demonstrating its latest release, version 2011.12 at Euromold in Frankfurt, Germany (Hall 11, Stand B152) from 29th Nov – 2nd Dec 2011.
ModuleWorks is at the forefront of 5-Axis machining and Simulation technology, providing the machining and CNC simulation technology that powers many of the popular CAM systems available today.
ModuleWorks continues to innovate with 5-Axis machining technology and will be showing the latest developments including the latest techniques for multi-blade machining. Additional collision avoidance options alongside improved motion control options mean multi-blade parts can be programmed faster than ever.
A new 3-Axis adaptive roughing toolpath will be shown for the first time. This new strategy combines smooth toolpath motion with constant tool engagement and chip load on the tool resulting in higher material removal rates and improved tool life when compared to conventional machining.
The latest developments in CNC Simulation and toolpath verification will also be on show and these offer faster performance and better quality of the final model - especially with large toolpaths.
Dr David Plater, Technical Director for ModuleWorks, comments “Manufacturers are continuing to look to the CAM vendors to provide ever more effective tools for programming complex components. Our latest 5-Axis strategies are optimized for complex applications while our new adaptive roughing toolpath bring huge productivity gains to almost all machining applications. We look forward to Euromold as the ideal opportunity to show our latest release to our partners and prospects.”
If you can’t attend EuroMold, please join the Webinar on 25th Nov. Reserve your seat at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/801066718
Nov 17, 2011
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel