ModuleWorks will be demonstrating its latest release, version 2011.12 at Euromold in Frankfurt, Germany (Hall 11, Stand B152) from 29th Nov – 2nd Dec 2011.
ModuleWorks is at the forefront of 5-Axis machining and Simulation technology, providing the machining and CNC simulation technology that powers many of the popular CAM systems available today.
ModuleWorks continues to innovate with 5-Axis machining technology and will be showing the latest developments including the latest techniques for multi-blade machining. Additional collision avoidance options alongside improved motion control options mean multi-blade parts can be programmed faster than ever.
A new 3-Axis adaptive roughing toolpath will be shown for the first time. This new strategy combines smooth toolpath motion with constant tool engagement and chip load on the tool resulting in higher material removal rates and improved tool life when compared to conventional machining.
The latest developments in CNC Simulation and toolpath verification will also be on show and these offer faster performance and better quality of the final model - especially with large toolpaths.
Dr David Plater, Technical Director for ModuleWorks, comments “Manufacturers are continuing to look to the CAM vendors to provide ever more effective tools for programming complex components. Our latest 5-Axis strategies are optimized for complex applications while our new adaptive roughing toolpath bring huge productivity gains to almost all machining applications. We look forward to Euromold as the ideal opportunity to show our latest release to our partners and prospects.”
If you can’t attend EuroMold, please join the Webinar on 25th Nov. Reserve your seat at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/801066718
Nov 17, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers