MecSoft Corporation, providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software products for the small to mid-market segments, announced today support for SolidWorks 2012. These products include VisualMILL®, VisualXPORT for Inventor®, VisualMILL for SolidWorks®, RhinoCAM™, Alibre CAM® and VisualTURN®.
“As a Gold Certified CAM partner, MecSoft is committed to supporting the most recent version of SolidWorks,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “With our most recent service release, VisualMILL for SolidWorks is fully certified to run inside SolidWorks versions 2008 thru 2012.”
VisualMILL for SolidWorks users can download the most recent service pack via MecSoft’s VisualServe software licensing portal.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio