MecSoft Corporation, providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software products for the small to mid-market segments, announced today support for SolidWorks 2012. These products include VisualMILL®, VisualXPORT for Inventor®, VisualMILL for SolidWorks®, RhinoCAM™, Alibre CAM® and VisualTURN®.
“As a Gold Certified CAM partner, MecSoft is committed to supporting the most recent version of SolidWorks,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “With our most recent service release, VisualMILL for SolidWorks is fully certified to run inside SolidWorks versions 2008 thru 2012.”
VisualMILL for SolidWorks users can download the most recent service pack via MecSoft’s VisualServe software licensing portal.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel