MecSoft Corporation, providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software products for the small to mid-market segments, announced today support for SolidWorks 2012. These products include VisualMILL®, VisualXPORT for Inventor®, VisualMILL for SolidWorks®, RhinoCAM™, Alibre CAM® and VisualTURN®.
“As a Gold Certified CAM partner, MecSoft is committed to supporting the most recent version of SolidWorks,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “With our most recent service release, VisualMILL for SolidWorks is fully certified to run inside SolidWorks versions 2008 thru 2012.”
VisualMILL for SolidWorks users can download the most recent service pack via MecSoft’s VisualServe software licensing portal.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program