MecSoft Corporation, providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software products for the small to mid-market segments, announced today support for SolidWorks 2012. These products include VisualMILL®, VisualXPORT for Inventor®, VisualMILL for SolidWorks®, RhinoCAM™, Alibre CAM® and VisualTURN®.
“As a Gold Certified CAM partner, MecSoft is committed to supporting the most recent version of SolidWorks,” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “With our most recent service release, VisualMILL for SolidWorks is fully certified to run inside SolidWorks versions 2008 thru 2012.”
VisualMILL for SolidWorks users can download the most recent service pack via MecSoft’s VisualServe software licensing portal.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers