Three technical specialists from MasterGraphics have been invited to present at Autodesk University, the nation’s largest gathering of software design professionals in the design, engineering and entertainment industries, November 29 through December 1 in Las Vegas.
“Our technical experts are among the most talented in the country,” said Michael Wilkes, MasterGraphics president. “Not only do they possess a keen understanding of the latest industry solutions, but they are dedicated to educating themselves and others on practical applications of those solutions. Autodesk University is an ideal venue for them to continue this commitment.”
The presenters include:
Dan Banach, 3D Mechanical CAD Consultant
Dan Banach is a nationally recognized author and educator in the Mechanical CAD field and co-author of 15 books on Autodesk Inventor software. Banach is also an Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Professional and Autodesk Certified Instructor. He has presented at every Autodesk University since 1997 and this year will be leading a hands-on lab titled Inventor Publisher: Some Assembly Required.
Louisa Holland, E.I.T., LEED AP, Application Engineer – Civil Industry
Holland is an accredited professional of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) as well as an AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional. She has been training customers on CAD-based products since 1997, and this will be her 2nd year presenting at Autodesk University with a session titled AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 for Beginners.
Russell Nicloy, E.I.T., LEED AP, Application Engineer – Civil Industry
Nicloy is an AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional with more than ten years of experience in the civil design industry and eight years of experience in consulting and instruction. This will be his 1st year presenting at Autodesk University with a session titled Importing the Most Useful Data Into Survey in AutoCAD Civil 3D
MasterGraphics is an Autodesk Gold Partner for the manufacturing, architecture and education communities and is headquartered in Madison, Wis., with offices in Milwaukee, Appleton, Chicago and Minneapolis. Serving as a trusted advisor to its clients, MasterGraphics helps to streamline the design process and utilization of CAD data through an integrated mix of software, hardware, professional services and digital imaging and distribution offerings.
Nov 9, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting