This maintenance update is available at no charge to all current Mastercam maintenance customers.
The updates and new tools available in Mastercam X5 MU1 include:
Enhanced collision checking and containment options for 3D HST toolpaths.
Improved Curve 5-axis and Swarf 5-axis cutting, allowing overlap.
Faster Mill tree-style dialog performance.
Drag and drop parts from one sheet to another during geometry or toolpath nesting.
Output block drilling parameters for easy use on setup sheets and with certain point-to-point routers.
Enhanced 4-axis Direct wirepath accommodates a new suite of geometry and outputs even smoother motion.
Improved functionality give you even more precision tab control.
Updated file translators for ACIS, CATIA, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Unigraphics and Rhino.
Easier surface curve selection and solid layout functions.
With the release of Mastercam X5 MU1, the company is also introducing Mastercam Port Expert, a new purchasable add-on designed for the head porting industry. This powerful tool can be added on to Mastercam Mill Level 3 or Router Pro, and delivers:
Intelligent, specialized programming that machines as far as possible into the port with 3-axis toolpaths before switching smoothly to 5-axis motion.
Advanced collision detection to help ensure high-quality cuts.
Flexible machining definition and constraints, allowing automatic or manual choices.
Contact your Reseller for details.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments