KeyCreator Expert Mold Designer Bundle is a fully integrated package that Simplifies Mold Design – Introductory Pricing Available.
Marlborough, Mass.— Kubotek USA and Cornerstone Intelligent Software announce the immediate availability of Expert Mold Design – S (XMD-S) with introductory pricing.
XMD-S is built from the original Expert Mold Designer product used by hundreds of mold makers throughout the US and Canada. Built to handle a solid geometry environment, XMD-S is fully integrated into the KeyCreator Direct CAD environment. XMD-S automates many of the tedious tasks involved in mold design. It provides smart components, automatic job management, automatic hole design, as well as many other smart mold design tools.
Ed Michener, Engineering Manager at Fineline Mold & Design states, “I cannot say enough what a time saver it is to develop and design in 3D using XMD and KeyCreator. We can now change with our customer’s demands and improve the design as it develops to completion. The ability to work directly on the solid model opens up a whole new world.”
The new solids-based XMD-S package runs within KeyCreator 2011 and is available as part of the KeyCreator Expert Mold Designer Bundle. Through a recently signed agreement between Kubotek USA and Cornerstone Intelligent Software, KeyCreator Expert Mold Designer Bundle is now available throughout the Americas, and will soon be available worldwide.
In celebration of the new package and agreement – Kubotek and Cornerstone are offering very generous discounts though December 30, 2011.
More information on XMD-S Mold Design Software for KeyCreator Direct CAD is available online.
Nov 14, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets