Luxion demonstrates native support inside of KeyShot for Autodesk® 3ds Max 2012® and Maya 2012® at Autodesk University 2011.
Luxion, the leading developer of advanced 3D rendering and lighting technology and makers of KeyShot®, the first real-time ray tracing and global illumination program, today announced the support Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk Maya inside KeyShot 3.
KeyShot 3 is the next generation of Luxion's groundbreaking rendering solution, breaking down the complexity of creating photographic images from 3D data. In addition, KeyShot 3 delivers an all new, patent-pending animation system making part and camera animations easier than ever before.
The company will be demonstrating KeyShot 3 with native import capabilities for both applications at Autodesk University 2011 at its own booth (#405), held from November 29th until December 1st in Las Vegas, NV.
As a member of the Autodesk Developer Network, Luxion has developed a plugin for 3ds Max that will write out the native KeyShot file format, allowing faster import.
KeyShot 3 will also read the Maya file format directly. Users will need to have Maya installed on their PC or Mac in order to access the native import capabilities inside KeyShot.
In addition to these newly developed import capabilities, Luxion will also demonstrate support for the following Autodesk products:
Inventor 2012 and prior
ALIAS 2012 and prior
AutoCAD 2012 and prior
FBX with support for camera views and part animation
Availability & Pricing
Both translators will be available for both PC and Mac, and will be included in the upcoming update release of KeyShot 3, scheduled to be released December 2011.
Nov 29, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation