In execution of a strategy for continued customer growth, Invention Machine, the leader in semantic search technology and innovation intelligence software, today announced the appointment of four senior executives to the company's management team.
Stefan Lamm joins Invention Machine as Vice President of Sales EMEA, responsible for growing Invention Machine's Europe/Middle East/Africa sales. Previously, Mr. Lamm spent ten years at INFOR Global Solutions, most recently serving as Vice President of Sales for EMEA. Mr. Lamm has a Masters in International Sales.
Eric Israel has been named Vice President of Sales North America and is chartered with expanding the company's North American sales operations and reach. Mr. Israel joins Invention Machine from Biz360 where he served as Vice President of Sales. He is a graduate of Pace University with a degree in psychology.
Ken Klapproth has been appointed Vice President of Product Marketing, responsible for go to market strategies to drive adoption of the Company's semantic search technology and innovation intelligence platform. Previously, Mr. Klapproth served as Vice President of Marketing at Entuity. Mr. Klapproth is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Engineering. He holds a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
Greg Johnson joins Invention Machine as the Vice President of Customer Support. He is chartered with the improvement of the company's customer facing support and maintenance programs. Mr. Johnson comes to Invention Machine from JDA Software Inc. where he served as Vice President of Managed Services. He holds a Bachelor's degree from Nichols College and a Master of Science in Computer Science from Rivier College.
"I am extremely pleased to welcome Stefan, Eric, Ken and Greg to our executive leadership team," said Mark E. Atkins, Invention Machine Chairman, President and CEO. "I look forward to their contributions towards our continued growth and market leadership as we work to consistently exceed the expectations of our growing customer base."
Invention Machine provides software that helps organizations leverage knowledge to accelerate innovation, increase productivity and deliver superior products. Robert Bosch, Johnson & Johnson, Honeywell, Samsung, Arkema, Statoil and hundreds of other organizations use Invention Machine's Goldfire to collaboratively develop new products, find new markets, and improve products and services that materially impact top and bottom line performance.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012