Intergraph is hosting a webinar on November 10, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. CT on CAESAR II interfaces with Intergraph CADWorx® Plant and SmartPlant® 3D, including guidelines for their use and information on how they can be leveraged to enhance productivity for designers and engineers. The webinar leaders will be Chris Bradshaw, application engineer in Technical Support, and Steve Gillott, sales and support manager for analysis products at Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
To register for the webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/627696274. For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments