Intergraph is hosting a webinar on November 10, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. CT on CAESAR II interfaces with Intergraph CADWorx® Plant and SmartPlant® 3D, including guidelines for their use and information on how they can be leveraged to enhance productivity for designers and engineers. The webinar leaders will be Chris Bradshaw, application engineer in Technical Support, and Steve Gillott, sales and support manager for analysis products at Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
To register for the webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/627696274. For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments