Intergraph is hosting a webinar on November 10, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. CT on CAESAR II interfaces with Intergraph CADWorx® Plant and SmartPlant® 3D, including guidelines for their use and information on how they can be leveraged to enhance productivity for designers and engineers. The webinar leaders will be Chris Bradshaw, application engineer in Technical Support, and Steve Gillott, sales and support manager for analysis products at Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
To register for the webinar, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/627696274. For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation