Intergraph will host Discovery Tour events on November 14 in Vadodra, November 15 in Mumbai, November 16 in Chennai, November 17 in Bangalore, and November 21 in Delhi, India that will demonstrate Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional, including how they integrate with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations will show how this integration breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment, enhancing productivity for all stakeholders. Hosting the events locally will be KLG Systel, Intergraph Global Network Partner for Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
To register for these events, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/IDT-KLG-Systel-2011. For more information about KLG Systel, visit www.klgsystel.com.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers