Intergraph will host Discovery Tour events on November 14 in Vadodra, November 15 in Mumbai, November 16 in Chennai, November 17 in Bangalore, and November 21 in Delhi, India that will demonstrate Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional, including how they integrate with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations will show how this integration breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment, enhancing productivity for all stakeholders. Hosting the events locally will be KLG Systel, Intergraph Global Network Partner for Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions.
To register for these events, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/IDT-KLG-Systel-2011. For more information about KLG Systel, visit www.klgsystel.com.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel