Intergraph will be exhibiting at INCHEM Tokyo 2011 on November 16-18, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan with demonstrations of CADWorx Plant Professional for intelligent plant design and 3D modeling, CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis, and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations in booth 2C-14 at this plant engineering conference will include highlights of the productivity-enhancing integration among these programs that breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment. Intergraph Japan is managing the company’s participation locally.
INCHEM is Japan’s only specialized exhibition focusing on chemical and process industry plants. For information on the event, visit http://www.jma.or.jp/inchem/en/index.html. For information on Intergraph Japan, visit http://www.intergraph.com/global/jp/.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel