Intergraph will be exhibiting at INCHEM Tokyo 2011 on November 16-18, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan with demonstrations of CADWorx Plant Professional for intelligent plant design and 3D modeling, CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis, and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations in booth 2C-14 at this plant engineering conference will include highlights of the productivity-enhancing integration among these programs that breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment. Intergraph Japan is managing the company’s participation locally.
INCHEM is Japan’s only specialized exhibition focusing on chemical and process industry plants. For information on the event, visit http://www.jma.or.jp/inchem/en/index.html. For information on Intergraph Japan, visit http://www.intergraph.com/global/jp/.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel