Intergraph will be exhibiting at INCHEM Tokyo 2011 on November 16-18, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan with demonstrations of CADWorx Plant Professional for intelligent plant design and 3D modeling, CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis, and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations in booth 2C-14 at this plant engineering conference will include highlights of the productivity-enhancing integration among these programs that breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment. Intergraph Japan is managing the company’s participation locally.
INCHEM is Japan’s only specialized exhibition focusing on chemical and process industry plants. For information on the event, visit http://www.jma.or.jp/inchem/en/index.html. For information on Intergraph Japan, visit http://www.intergraph.com/global/jp/.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets