Intergraph will be exhibiting at INCHEM Tokyo 2011 on November 16-18, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan with demonstrations of CADWorx Plant Professional for intelligent plant design and 3D modeling, CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis, and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations in booth 2C-14 at this plant engineering conference will include highlights of the productivity-enhancing integration among these programs that breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment. Intergraph Japan is managing the company’s participation locally.
INCHEM is Japan’s only specialized exhibition focusing on chemical and process industry plants. For information on the event, visit http://www.jma.or.jp/inchem/en/index.html. For information on Intergraph Japan, visit http://www.intergraph.com/global/jp/.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012