Intergraph will host a Discovery Tour event on November 8, 2011 in Athens, Greece that will feature Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional, including demonstrations of how they integrate with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations will describe how this integration breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment, enhancing productivity for all stakeholders. Hosting the event locally will be Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions dealer DePlan Soft.
To register for this event, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/IDT-Greece-2011. For more information about DePlan Soft, visit http://www.deplan.gr/mixanologiki_sxediasi.asp.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012