Intergraph will host a Discovery Tour event on November 8, 2011 in Athens, Greece that will feature Intergraph CADWorx Plant Professional and CADWorx P&ID Professional, including demonstrations of how they integrate with Intergraph CAESAR II for pipe stress analysis and PV Elite for vessel and exchanger analysis. The presentations will describe how this integration breaks down barriers between engineering and design so that both groups can share information seamlessly in a collaborative work environment, enhancing productivity for all stakeholders. Hosting the event locally will be Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions dealer DePlan Soft.
To register for this event, visit http://icas.intergraph.com/forms/IDT-Greece-2011. For more information about DePlan Soft, visit http://www.deplan.gr/mixanologiki_sxediasi.asp.
For information on Intergraph CADWorx, visit http://www.intergraph.com/products/ppm/cadworx/. For information on Intergraph’s analysis products visit http://www.intergraph.com/ppm/analysis.aspx.
Nov 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments