The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium (ITC) today announced the release of IntelliCAD 7.1.
IntelliCAD 7.1 is a maintenance release that contains many improvements since the IntelliCAD 7.0b release in August, while also including performance enhancements throughout in areas such as printing, zooming, multiline text, and .pdf file export. IntelliCAD 7.1 also supports new features: attach .dgn files, drag-and-drop layouts between drawings, invert image clips (raster image support is available in Professional versions), and more.
IntelliCAD 7.1 integrates Open Design Alliance Teigha® version 3.4.1 released earlier this year.
David Lorenzo, ITC Development Director commented, “With the release of IntelliCAD 7.1, the ITC has shown that the new architecture allows us to more easily incorporate ODA Teigha updates. In addition, our quick updates in the 7 series are keeping pace with fixes and features required by both ITC members and their industry users."
Interested IntelliCAD users can contact ITC members to receive details about availability of IntelliCAD software.
Companies interested in more details about IntelliCAD and membership in the ITC should contact the ITC directly. For more information about IntelliCAD and the ITC, including case studies, please visit http://www.intellicad.org/.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting