Rand Worldwide (OTCBB:RWWI), a global provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced its IMAGINiT Technologies division has expanded operations by opening a new office with authorization to sell Autodesk products in the Australian state of New South Wales. From this location, IMAGINiT will support clients in the architectural, engineering, manufacturing, and civil industries with leading 3D design and engineering software from Autodesk, as well as provide training, support, and implementation services to customers. The company has also expanded its’ operations in the state of Victoria with authorization to add Autodesk architecture, construction and civil engineering software to their range of design and engineering products.
In addition to the recent expansion in Australia, the Technology Industry Association (TIA), a non-profit, member-based organisation which serves as the official voice for the technology industry in South Australia, recently honoured IMAGINiT with the Award of Excellence for Service to the Electronics and ICT Industry. The award recognises the company for ensuring clients succeed in integrating Autodesk software into their business processes to improve performance. IMAGINiT demonstrated its success by highlighting a successful track record of improving customer efficiency, measuring customer satisfaction through a high volume of repeat business, consistently favourable customer survey ratings, letters of recommendation and documented success stories.
“We are excited to further build upon our commitment to excellence in serving the Australian manufacturing, architectural, engineering and civil market,” says Michael Lachs, Australian Managing Director, IMAGINiT Technologies. “With the opening of the New South Wales location, we can now serve the market regionally with the backing of our expert technical team nationwide. The recent receipt of this award from the TIA and the expanded territory authorization are validation that we are delivering on this commitment.”
To better serve our Australian clients, the IMAGINiT team of experts has grown with the addition of two client service professionals, Cheyne Bird and Bill Adams. Both of the new team members have extensive experience delivering industry training as well as proficiency with Building Information Modeling (BIM) standards garnered through many BIM project consulting engagements.
Nov 21, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel