Rand Worldwide (OTCBB:RWWI), a global provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced its IMAGINiT Technologies division is deploying HP Workstations and Mobile Workstations certified and optimized for Autodesk products. From coast to coast, IMAGINiT’s North American classrooms, mobile labs, as well as service and sales teams, will be outfitted with HP Workstations specifically engineered to maximize the performance of Autodesk software.
IMAGINiT is standardizing its national network of 44 training centers with the new engineered workstations which feature advanced Quad Core XEON processors and powerful graphics hardware. The company’s mobile labs, used for delivering training outside of designated IMAGINiT training centers or at customer locations, are also being upgraded with 96 Autodesk-optimized HP Mobile Workstations. Trainees will enjoy the benefits by learning the latest Autodesk software on HP Workstations designed to make 3D design and visualization faster and more efficient.
“Continual improvement is embedded in our culture so we’re always exploring new ways to support our award-winning instructors who deliver the valuable combination of real-world experience and product expertise,” says Nedim Celik, CIO, RAND Worldwide. “The learning experience we offer, whether in one of our classrooms or onsite in a mobile lab, is now truly the gold standard in every respect.”
These new workstations and mobile workstations build upon IMAGINiT Technologies’ commitment to offering the highest quality training possible. IMAGINiT technical trainers maintain software certifications such as Autodesk’s Implementation Certified Expert status and are often some of the most highly-rated presenters at industry conferences such as Autodesk University. Their technical knowledge combined with their real-world industry experience make every IMAGINiT training session a truly valuable lesson.
“As the workstation category leader, HP is committed to providing our customers with high quality solutions that increase productivity and provide a faster return on investment,” said Jeff Wood, vice president, Worldwide Marketing, Commercial Solutions, HP. “Our workstations go through rigorous testing and are certified on Autodesk applications, providing IMAGINiT trainers with a significant engineering edge.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets