Tri-D Technologies, makers of ExactFlat CAD software, announced today that IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide (OTC.BB: RWWI.OB - News), is the latest organization to join their growing partner network. ExactFlat products enable customers to convert the most complex 3D CAD models into production-ready 2D flat patterns in just minutes. Integrated with Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD software, ExactFlat extends the power of Autodesk Inventor to solve the 3D flattening problem.
"ExactFlat's 3D-to-2D advanced flattening technology has been used by some of the largest, most demanding and advanced manufacturers for years", said Steven McLendon, Executive Vice President of ExactFlat. "Partnering with IMAGINiT, we're excited to bring our innovative products to a broader base of regional, national and global manufacturers working within the industrial fabrics space."
Working together, ExactFlat and IMAGINiT are demonstrating for customers how they can better leverage their existing technology to keep the entire design and engineering workflow on the desktop - eliminating an expensive and slow manual processes that impact every manufacturer working with industrial fabrics.
"ExactFlat has solved a significant problem in the CAD market", said Bob Heeg, Senior Vice President of Sales at IMAGINiT. "We kept hearing from our customers that solid modeling and surface modeling were disconnected, necessitating a highly-manual, repetitious process that included modeling, draping and digitizing. With ExactFlat, our customers can instantly close this gap inside Autodesk Inventor and drive tremendous efficiencies from 3D CAD right through to the cutting table."
If you're using 3D CAD and you need to create production-ready 2D flat patterns for the cutting table, ExactFlat is the fastest, most accurate and simple way to do it.
-- See a video demo of ExactFlat in action at
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel