VE-Navigator for ASHRAE 90.1 licenses are up to 25 percent off through to December 31.
Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES), a provider of integrated performance analysis software and consulting services for sustainable building design, today announced a holiday promotion for its VE-Navigator for ASHRAE 90.1 software. Through December 31, IES is offering VE-Navigator for ASHRAE 90.1 licenses at up to 25 percent off. The VE-Navigator simplifies LEED energy modeling through a robust and detailed step-by-step structured workflow, which streamlines the LEED analysis process, reducing time and effort required.
The VE-Navigator automates key system and sizing processes enabling engineers to more accurately model ASHRAE 90.1 & 62.1 baseline systems using templates and automatically compare proposed and baseline building data side-by-side to actively maximize LEED Energy Credits across the entire design cycle. It also automatically creates reports which mirror the format required for submission (LEED EAc1), and incorporates built-in Quality Assurance to reduce errors and facilitate team collaboration.
“Without quantifiable performance information, it’s nearly impossible to design sustainable buildings. The VE-Navigator for ASHRAE 90.1 is the must have tool for engineers looking to simplify the LEED Energy process,” said Dr. Don McLean, founder and CEO of IES. “And who doesn’t love a good deal around the holidays? Our promotion is the perfect gift for the engineer that has everything.”
Full details on the offer can be viewed online here. Additional discounts are available on multiple purchases and special training rates are also available. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers