Hypertherm today launched a rebranded version of its industry-leading CAM nesting software, TurboNest. The software, formerly sold under the “MTC Software” brand, will now be promoted using the Hypertherm brand.
Aaron Zou, Director of Hypertherm China said, “Three years ago, Hypertherm purchased MTC Software, a world-leading CAM nesting software developer and marketer based in the USA. Until now, Hypertherm has promoted its software using the MTC Software family brand. At this time, after careful integration of the MTC Software products and team into our company, we are excited to offer the nesting software products using the Hypertherm brand. So now we have Hypertherm TurboNest, which includes numerous features provided specifically to meet the needs of the Asian market. I believe our OEM channel partners and industry end-users will appreciate the software’s ease-of-use and powerful features. Also, our associates in Asia are trained in software support for cutting applications, so customers can be confident that they will obtain assistance on the software, if they need it.”
Business partners working to sell and support Hypertherm nesting software products, including ProNest, TurboNest, and NestMaster, are encouraged to install the rebranded TurboNest. They may contact the local Hypertherm office or sales associate for more details.
Hypertherm designs and manufactures advanced metal cutting systems for use in a variety of industries such as shipbuilding, manufacturing, and automotive repair. Its product line includes handheld and mechanized plasma and laser systems, consumables, as well as CNC motion and height controls and cutting software. Hypertherm systems are trusted for performance and reliability that results in increased productivity and profitability for tens of thousands of businesses. The New Hampshire based company’s reputation for metal cutting innovation dates back more than 40 years, to 1968, with Hypertherm’s invention of water injection plasma cutting. The company, consistently named one of the best places to work in America, has more than 1,000 associates along with operations and partner representation worldwide.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio