On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 HSMWorks will be featured in a free SolidWorks webcast - The CAD/CAM Slam! Screencast Series.
Best Practices Webcast Series on CAM
November 11, 2011 – HSMWorks will be featured in a special CAD/CAM webcast series showcasing fully integrated CAM solutions for SolidWorks. The series emphasizes two major points – integration with SolidWorks offers real and significant benefits over the traditional stand-alone application model and SolidWorks Users no longer have to sacrifice functionality or performance for integration and ease-of-use.
Don’t miss this special SolidWorks CAD/CAM webcast. Register today and get a chance to evaluate the best integrated CAD/CAM tool for your organization.
The event will be hosted by Craig Therrien, Product Manager, Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp.
Where and when to watch the webcast
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Time: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers