Graphics Systems Corporation, a Midwest leader in providing 3D engineering software, announces their collaboration with Trace Software International to offer elecworks™ as an electrical CAD solution.
"We are dedicated to providing our customers with a competitive edge through offering the best in 3D engineering solutions. As a "SolidWorks Certified Gold Product," elecworks™ addresses our customers' needs to create automation and electrical installation projects," stated Dave Kasinskas, President and Owner of Graphics Systems Corp. "We are excited about this new partnership and look forward to working together with Trace Software to streamline electrical design for our customers."
Trace Software's Managing Director, Pedro Puig, agrees with Kasinskas, "It is a pleasure to establish this partnership between Graphics Systems Corp. and Trace Software for joint development on electrical 2D and 3D mechanical design in the Midwest. elecworks'™ unique performance allows real-time cooperation between SolidWorks mechanical 3D designers and electro-mechanical engineers. This ultimately assists with fostering teamwork and ensuring data consistency within project development."
Graphics Systems Corp. currently provides Solidworks, a variety of partner solutions, and consulting that compliment manufacturing and industrial engineering. This is their first solution for the electrical engineering industry. elecworks™ is a revolutionary product in electrical engineering, designed for mechanical and electrical team collaboration. Ultimately, elecworks™ gives electrical designers and automation experts the tools to quickly produce better installation designs and supporting documentation.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012