Graphics Systems Corporation, a Midwest leader in providing 3D engineering software, announces their collaboration with Trace Software International to offer elecworks™ as an electrical CAD solution.
"We are dedicated to providing our customers with a competitive edge through offering the best in 3D engineering solutions. As a "SolidWorks Certified Gold Product," elecworks™ addresses our customers' needs to create automation and electrical installation projects," stated Dave Kasinskas, President and Owner of Graphics Systems Corp. "We are excited about this new partnership and look forward to working together with Trace Software to streamline electrical design for our customers."
Trace Software's Managing Director, Pedro Puig, agrees with Kasinskas, "It is a pleasure to establish this partnership between Graphics Systems Corp. and Trace Software for joint development on electrical 2D and 3D mechanical design in the Midwest. elecworks'™ unique performance allows real-time cooperation between SolidWorks mechanical 3D designers and electro-mechanical engineers. This ultimately assists with fostering teamwork and ensuring data consistency within project development."
Graphics Systems Corp. currently provides Solidworks, a variety of partner solutions, and consulting that compliment manufacturing and industrial engineering. This is their first solution for the electrical engineering industry. elecworks™ is a revolutionary product in electrical engineering, designed for mechanical and electrical team collaboration. Ultimately, elecworks™ gives electrical designers and automation experts the tools to quickly produce better installation designs and supporting documentation.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining