Geometric Limited will demonstrate the latest version of its intuitive CAM application, CAMWorks®, in Booth # 112, Hall 11.0 at EuroMold 2011, from November 29 - December 2, 2011 at the Exhibition Centre, Frankfurt, Germany.
The latest version, CAMWorks 2012, offers support for SolidWorks 2012, and provides customers with an opportunity to benefit from the seamless integration between the two products. The associative link between CAMWorks and SolidWorks reduces the burden of reworking NC programs.
At the exhibition, Geometric will demonstrate the new improvements and features included in CAMWorks 2012 that can help manufacturers program more effectively and turn virtual CAD models into reality. Attendees can also get demonstration of ElectrodeWorks™- Electrodes for CAMWorks, an optional electrode design solution that automates the entire process of calculation and design of EDM electrodes, including design, management, documentation, and manufacturing. It is seamlessly integrated with SolidWorks/ CAMWorks Solids assuring complete parametric association of data. During the event, certified CAMWorks technicians will be available to help with any questions, and to demonstrate and discuss the new features and enhancements of the software.
“EuroMold is an important trade show for us and an equally important event for manufacturing companies worldwide. With the significant growth in the mould making industry, most successful manufacturers are constantly seeking new innovative solutions that can help them enhance the productivity of their existing systems and minimize the lead time”, said Mr. Robert Hutter, Director, Product Sales – Europe.
Along with its proven benefits and support for SolidWorks 2012, the new release features:
- Feature recognition performance and improvements
- Version 4.0 of VoluMill™ with the new non-concentric milling technology that reduces cutting-tool loads and evacuates chips more efficiently
- Significant time reduction while saving files with large number of tool path moves
- Ability to add new tools into the proprietary Technology Database from within CAMWorks
- Shaded display of ‘Contain’ and ‘Avoid’ areas
- Turning roughing operations that now support user-identified inserts
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation