Geometric Limited (BSE: 532312, NSE: GEOMETRIC), a leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Global Engineering Services and Offshore Product Development (OPD) solutions and technologies, announced that it has received the prestigious SAP ACE Award 2011 for Customer Excellence in the best-run financial systems category.
Geometric received the award at a ceremony held at Hotel Hyatt, Mumbai on November 3, 2011, for its notable SAP IT initiatives in the finance domain, which includes business planning & consolidation, MIS automation and business intelligence.
SAP ACE awards are an industry benchmark to recognize the best-run businesses in the Indian subcontinent. This year SAP evaluated over 300 nominations across 42 categories to recognize and honor business excellence achieved through the adoption of SAP solutions.
On receiving the award, Mr. Sanjeev Joshi said, "It's an honor to win the SAP ACE Award for Customer Excellence 2011. Our alliance with SAP helps various business processes across the organization to achieve operational excellence, improve operational efficiency and maintain unparalleled organizational agility. Our positive and proactive approach towards business drives us to implement effective IT solutions and innovate further for the benefit of our customers".
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting