Theorem Solutions latest version of the JT to CATIA V5 Ford Supplier Production Software is now available for download via either the Covisint or Theorem websites. The updated release is C3PNG P2.0 PRI F014.10 (14.0.013). Confirmation of this latest release will also be set from Ford giving additional details.
Ford have chosen Theorem's JT to CATIA V5 translator to support both their internal ‘Design in Context' strategies and their defined process and methods for communicating design and manufacturing information with suppliers.
The JT to CATIA V5 product directly converts JT data into CATIA V5. The software converts all forms of 3D mechanical design geometry and assembly data. In addition to structure and component information, it converts product manufacturing information (PMI) in a JT file, into a CATIA V5 representation, together with colour and system defined attribute information. In the context of the Fords defined methods the software is run directly from within CATIA V5.
If you are a Theorem JT - CATIA V5 maintained customer you will be able to download the free upgrade to your Theorem Solutions CADverter ensuring that it remains compatible with the latest Ford approved software and process.
If your Theorem Solutions software is NOT maintained and you require the new release in order to remain compatible with Ford please contact Theorem.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program