Theorem Process Manager (TPM) is an easy to use complementary technology that can be fully integrated into existing systems and configured to automate any data exchange process 24/7 freeing up valuable time and resource!
Being able to fully automate the entire data exchange process, from initiating a translation right the way through to supply chain collaboration is now a reality with TPM.
Time consuming manual intervention really isn't required in this day and age especially with the available tools from Theorem Solutions. Having to sit and wait and watch as each file translates isn't a good use of time, or having to restart a translation because no CAD license is available.
Simply ‘drag and drop' data files on to the system or let TPM collect and process the data using its ‘Watch Directory' capability.
Receive full confirmation by email when the translations are complete and securely share them with the supply chain!
TPM is so versatile that it can be configured to manage and automate any data exchange process, not just Theorem's CADverter products but STEP, IGES and any other vendor software used on an existing system.
A user doesn't even need to be in the office or even in the country to continue working as TPM can be accessed via the web using the latest cloud based technology!
TPM has been adopted globally by companies utilizing tailored installations specific to their requirements to automate the translation of CAD data into formats requested by customers and design partners.
The result - significant time and manpower savings!
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting