The latest release of CADSTAR version 13.0, Zuken’s PCB Design Software, will be available on November 9.
In a tight market where PCB designers need to achieve more in the same amount of time, CADSTAR 13.0 offers an unprecedented level of new, user-driven functionality. This allows greater integration and constraint management across the whole workflow for improved collaboration and communication.
CADSTAR 13.0 has several new modules, numerous enhancements and quality improvements and ease-of-use, all representing excellent value for small and medium-sized companies. Key feature enhancements include: improved letter drill drawing creation; improved DXF import; improved routing and an IDF interface.
Jeroen Leinders, CADSTAR distribution manager says: "Zuken has a considerable range of R&D expertise at its design centers in Japan, Germany and the UK who are constantly listening to customer needs. As a result, we have been able to deliver this strong CADSTAR release designed to meet the challenges of electronic design engineers."
Free evaluation software – try before you commit
The latest version of CADSTAR Express, the free, award-winning evaluation software from Zuken, will also be available on November 9. This is ideal for designers, students, and all those wanting to try out the latest version of this powerful PCB design solution to get a feel for how easy it is to use.
CADSTAR Express has been honored by E&E, the German electronics and electrical development trade magazine, for its ease of use and installation and clear, easy-to-follow tutorials with supporting videos.
All the functionality of CADSTAR 13.0 is included, but users will be limited to 300 pins and 50 components. There is also the opportunity to experience Zuken’s advance Place and Route Editor. Other features include a free parts library featuring 20,000 parts from the extensive 250,000+ online CADSTAR parts library.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program