ESTECO is now MSC Technology Partner. With the integration of modeFRONTIER with MSC products, our customers can explore a new way of developing, controlling and optimizing applications.
MSC.Software is an important player in CAE industry, and one of the world’s technology leader for simulation software, that includes linear and nonlinear finite element analysis (FEA), multi-body dynamics, control systems, and many other applications.
Using modeFRONTIER coupled with MSC products, companies are able to eliminate slow and costly physical testing by creating and testing "virtual prototypes" that can be quickly evaluated for performance in any environment or conditions to achieve lasting competitive advantage.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments