ESTECO is now MSC Technology Partner. With the integration of modeFRONTIER with MSC products, our customers can explore a new way of developing, controlling and optimizing applications.
MSC.Software is an important player in CAE industry, and one of the world’s technology leader for simulation software, that includes linear and nonlinear finite element analysis (FEA), multi-body dynamics, control systems, and many other applications.
Using modeFRONTIER coupled with MSC products, companies are able to eliminate slow and costly physical testing by creating and testing "virtual prototypes" that can be quickly evaluated for performance in any environment or conditions to achieve lasting competitive advantage.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers