ESI Group, leader and pioneer in virtual prototyping solutions for manufacturing industries, today announces the finalization of a 7-year 30 million euro syndicated credit line to pursue its growth strategy.
The purpose of this credit line is essentially to refinance external growth operations as opportunities present themselves. A first drawdown will take place immediately, for the acquisition of IC.IDO carried out in August.
The members of the banking pool are as follows:
· Lead arranger and Agent: Crédit du Nord
· Participants: Crédit du Nord, CIC, Société Générale, Banque Palatine, HSBC and Caisse d’Epargne.
Alain de Rouvray, ESI Group’s Chairman and CEO, concludes: “The granting of this financing, which occurs within a difficult economic and financial context, is witness to the banking community’s confidence in our business model and growth strategy. Not only have our historical partners reacted favorably to this operation, but new banks have also given us their support and will accompany us in our daily activity in France and abroad. This credit line enables us to acquire the necessary means to pursue our development and to seize any new external growth opportunities that meet our strategic and financial criteria.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers