ESI Group, leader and pioneer in virtual prototyping solutions for manufacturing industries, today announces the finalization of a 7-year 30 million euro syndicated credit line to pursue its growth strategy.
The purpose of this credit line is essentially to refinance external growth operations as opportunities present themselves. A first drawdown will take place immediately, for the acquisition of IC.IDO carried out in August.
The members of the banking pool are as follows:
· Lead arranger and Agent: Crédit du Nord
· Participants: Crédit du Nord, CIC, Société Générale, Banque Palatine, HSBC and Caisse d’Epargne.
Alain de Rouvray, ESI Group’s Chairman and CEO, concludes: “The granting of this financing, which occurs within a difficult economic and financial context, is witness to the banking community’s confidence in our business model and growth strategy. Not only have our historical partners reacted favorably to this operation, but new banks have also given us their support and will accompany us in our daily activity in France and abroad. This credit line enables us to acquire the necessary means to pursue our development and to seize any new external growth opportunities that meet our strategic and financial criteria.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments