ESI Group, leader and pioneer in virtual prototyping solutions for manufacturing industries, today announces the finalization of a 7-year 30 million euro syndicated credit line to pursue its growth strategy.
The purpose of this credit line is essentially to refinance external growth operations as opportunities present themselves. A first drawdown will take place immediately, for the acquisition of IC.IDO carried out in August.
The members of the banking pool are as follows:
· Lead arranger and Agent: Crédit du Nord
· Participants: Crédit du Nord, CIC, Société Générale, Banque Palatine, HSBC and Caisse d’Epargne.
Alain de Rouvray, ESI Group’s Chairman and CEO, concludes: “The granting of this financing, which occurs within a difficult economic and financial context, is witness to the banking community’s confidence in our business model and growth strategy. Not only have our historical partners reacted favorably to this operation, but new banks have also given us their support and will accompany us in our daily activity in France and abroad. This credit line enables us to acquire the necessary means to pursue our development and to seize any new external growth opportunities that meet our strategic and financial criteria.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets