EGSolutions, a leading developer of cutting-edge solutions for processing digital models from data captured with 3D scanners, will attend the International Dental Laboratory Owners Association (DLOAC) CAD/CAM Symposium & Expo 2011, which will be held at the Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa in Pasadena, CA on 18-19 November.
EGSolutions' DentalSuite will be highlighted, which includes:
DentalCad: CAD software that allows dental professionals to model crowns, bridges, anatomic prostheses and customized implants
DScan: a high-precision, high-performance scanner designed exclusively for dental laboratories. This compact plug-and-play device directly interfaces with any CAD/CAM system.
DentalCad is based on EGSolutions' own technologies, which means it can directly oversee every phase of the software development process, thereby guaranteeing robust products and optimal performance. The focus on customer needs led EGSolutions to create this appealing and user-friendly solution for dental professionals.
DScan has an actual and reproducible precision of 15 microns. It is an open system, thus allowing exporting data in the most common formats used by CAD/CAM applications. The scanning process is completely automated and is based on two synchronized axes driven by an industrial PLC. Users can customize acquisition parameters and options.
The DScan scanner is the perfect companion to DentalCad 2012. By offering the DScan + DentalCad 2012 bundle, EGSolutions presents a complete and proprietary solution for the dental market.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program