DSPRobotics manufacturers of the FlowStone graphical programming language announce the soon to be released FlowStone Version 2. This marks a milestone in development as now FlowStone has the full Ruby programming language built inside!
Ruby is one of the fastest growing modern programming languages as it boasts efficient elegant programming. The benefit of including Ruby inside FlowStone is that you now have the best of both worlds, an efficient graphical programming front end with the option to add Ruby code modules where necessary. For example this allows easy entry of equations, or scripted graphics, plus access to external API calls in DLLs.
What does this mean? Well basically it has blown the lid off FlowStone making it a universal programming platform for not only industrial applications but also general programming and application development! Developers can now write and share Ruby snippets used in FlowStone to expand the possibilities to every corner of computer programming.
For more information: http://www.dsprobotics.com/flowstone2.html
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers