DSPRobotics manufacturers of the FlowStone graphical programming language announce the soon to be released FlowStone Version 2. This marks a milestone in development as now FlowStone has the full Ruby programming language built inside!
Ruby is one of the fastest growing modern programming languages as it boasts efficient elegant programming. The benefit of including Ruby inside FlowStone is that you now have the best of both worlds, an efficient graphical programming front end with the option to add Ruby code modules where necessary. For example this allows easy entry of equations, or scripted graphics, plus access to external API calls in DLLs.
What does this mean? Well basically it has blown the lid off FlowStone making it a universal programming platform for not only industrial applications but also general programming and application development! Developers can now write and share Ruby snippets used in FlowStone to expand the possibilities to every corner of computer programming.
For more information: http://www.dsprobotics.com/flowstone2.html
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting