DISCUS Software Company, a global leader in software tools for manufacturing engineering and quality planning, announced today that the company will present at the 2011 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit (GPDIS), November 7-10 in Chandler, Arizona. This exclusive conference, hosted by the Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) and the Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC), has grown to be one of the premiere events for industry professionals focused on PLM and product data exchange.
GPDIS 2011 focuses on the global supply chain and the data interoperability challenges presented by the implementation of model-based processes. DISCUS will present the use of the intelligent Technical Data Package (iTDP) for enabling the Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP).
GPDIS offers attendees a unique opportunity to gain insight into current technological capabilities and best practices used throughout aerospace, automotive, shipbuilding and other industries. DISCUS will also participate in the product exhibition, which showcases the latest solutions offered by select technology providers. DISCUS will be demonstrating the use of DISCUS Desktop and the new web-based DISCUS Connect.
The DISCUS product family is the leading tool set for reducing the time and labor for first article inspection, inspection planning, process planning, and producibility analysis. DISCUS software tools are used by more than 800 organizations, ranging from large companies such as Lockheed, Raytheon, and Rolls Royce to members of the supply chain such as Barnes Aerospace, Triumph, and Turner Medical. DISCUS may be found on the web at: http://www.DISCUSsoftware.com, or twitter.com/DISCUS_software
Nov 6, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation