DISCUS Software Company, a global leader in software tools for manufacturing engineering and quality planning, announced today that the company will present at the 2011 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit (GPDIS), November 7-10 in Chandler, Arizona. This exclusive conference, hosted by the Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) and the Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC), has grown to be one of the premiere events for industry professionals focused on PLM and product data exchange.
GPDIS 2011 focuses on the global supply chain and the data interoperability challenges presented by the implementation of model-based processes. DISCUS will present the use of the intelligent Technical Data Package (iTDP) for enabling the Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP).
GPDIS offers attendees a unique opportunity to gain insight into current technological capabilities and best practices used throughout aerospace, automotive, shipbuilding and other industries. DISCUS will also participate in the product exhibition, which showcases the latest solutions offered by select technology providers. DISCUS will be demonstrating the use of DISCUS Desktop and the new web-based DISCUS Connect.
The DISCUS product family is the leading tool set for reducing the time and labor for first article inspection, inspection planning, process planning, and producibility analysis. DISCUS software tools are used by more than 800 organizations, ranging from large companies such as Lockheed, Raytheon, and Rolls Royce to members of the supply chain such as Barnes Aerospace, Triumph, and Turner Medical. DISCUS may be found on the web at: http://www.DISCUSsoftware.com, or twitter.com/DISCUS_software
Nov 6, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel