Delcam Taiwan, the local Joint Venture of the world’s leading specialist supplier of CAM software, has signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with Fair Friend Group, the world’s largest machine tool manufacturer.
Under the agreement, the two companies will work together to develop and promote five-axis machining technology for the Asian market. This strategic alliance will consolidate the integration between the FEELER range of CNC machines and Delcam’s PowerMILL CAM system for high-speed and five-axis machining. Customers will also receive coordinated technical support in both hardware and software from both companies, to ensure they obtain the maximum benefit from their investment.
After 20 years of development, Fair Friend Group now comprises a total of 55 companies, with a product line extended to all types of machine tools, so providing customers with a complete, one-stop shop to meet their needs. With continued mergers and acquisitions, Fair Friend Group has successfully gained advanced technology from Japan, Europe and America. Being based in China, the company has access to large quantities of lower-cost raw materials. It has also benefited from bulk purchasing power to reduce its costs and achieve economies of scale.
Delcam is one of the world’s leading suppliers of advanced CADCAM solutions for manufacturing industry. Delcam’s range of design, manufacturing and inspection software provides complete, automated CADCAM solutions, to take complex-shaped products from concept to reality. The company is now the largest developer of product design and manufacturing software in the UK, with subsidiaries in North America, Europe and Asia. Delcam’s software is used by more than 35,000 organizations in over 80 countries.
The Delcam Taiwan Joint Venture was established in 1992. Since then, the company has developed rapidly. It now has a sales and technical support network throughout Taiwan, and also in DongGuan and KunShan on mainland China. With nineteen years of CADCAM service history and customers in areas as diverse as mouldmaking, automotive, footwear and healthcare, Delcam Taiwan has become one of the leading suppliers of CADCAM software in these areas.
Nov 8, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012