Ian Burgess and Lauren Whitaker have been added to the Delcam CRISPIN team.
Delcam CRISPIN has added two additional design engineers to its support team, Ian Burgess and Lauren Whitaker, to help the company continue the strong growth in sales of its range of software for footwear design and manufacture. Sales for the year to date are up by more than 20% compared with the same period in 2010, reinforcing Delcam CRISPIN’s position as the world’s leading supplier of CADCAM software to the footwear industry.
Ian Burgess graduated in 2009 with a First Class degree in Footwear Design from De Montfort University. Since then, he has worked as a footwear designer at Georgina Goodman and at LXY Brands. His work has included ladies footwear projects for Alexander McQueen and Zandra Rhodes, plus a man’s range for the "Five by Rio Ferdinand” brand. Before starting his degree, he worked for C&J Clarks International as a Designer/Technologist.
Ian’s first career was a technologist at Rolls Royce Aerospace after graduating as a Mechanical Engineer from Coventry University. He also worked for DHL Express as an IT analyst while studying for his footwear design qualifications.
Lauren Whitaker has recently completed a Footwear foundation degree from Leicester College and is completing a Footwear Design degree at De Montfort University while working at Delcam. She has won various competitions during her years at university, including one for a design project for LXY Brands’ spring/summer 2012 collection.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers