Ian Burgess and Lauren Whitaker have been added to the Delcam CRISPIN team.
Delcam CRISPIN has added two additional design engineers to its support team, Ian Burgess and Lauren Whitaker, to help the company continue the strong growth in sales of its range of software for footwear design and manufacture. Sales for the year to date are up by more than 20% compared with the same period in 2010, reinforcing Delcam CRISPIN’s position as the world’s leading supplier of CADCAM software to the footwear industry.
Ian Burgess graduated in 2009 with a First Class degree in Footwear Design from De Montfort University. Since then, he has worked as a footwear designer at Georgina Goodman and at LXY Brands. His work has included ladies footwear projects for Alexander McQueen and Zandra Rhodes, plus a man’s range for the "Five by Rio Ferdinand” brand. Before starting his degree, he worked for C&J Clarks International as a Designer/Technologist.
Ian’s first career was a technologist at Rolls Royce Aerospace after graduating as a Mechanical Engineer from Coventry University. He also worked for DHL Express as an IT analyst while studying for his footwear design qualifications.
Lauren Whitaker has recently completed a Footwear foundation degree from Leicester College and is completing a Footwear Design degree at De Montfort University while working at Delcam. She has won various competitions during her years at university, including one for a design project for LXY Brands’ spring/summer 2012 collection.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program