CIMdata, Inc., the leading global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) management consulting and research firm announces that the first CIMdata PLM Certificate Program for 2012 is to be held in Atlanta, Georgia. The program will take place from February 6-10, 2012. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership — the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering available for today’s PLM professionals.
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program prepares PLM professionals at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based certificate program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team-based exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides participants with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata experts. Upon successful completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
According to James McKinney, CIMdata’s PLM Leadership Practice Manager, “We have designed our 2012 schedule to address the needs of PLM professionals throughout Europe and North America and are excited to bring the first program of 2012 to Atlanta.”
PLM Certificate Program participants can register online for either the 3-day or 5-day program. This certificate program is available to industrial companies who are considering or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service suppliers. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 28 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics. Please refer to CIMdata’s website at http://www.cimdata.com/services/education/plm_certificate.html for detailed information about the CIMdata PLM Certificate Program, and how to register to attend.
Nov 22, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program