Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT), a leading provider of integrated CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts, announced today that it will be releasing its third quarter 2011 financial results on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, before the US markets open.
Cimatron's management will host a conference call that same day, at 9:00 EST, 16:00 Israel time. On the call, management will review and discuss the results, and will also be available to answer questions by investors.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your call at least 5 minutes before the conference call commences.
For those unable to listen to the live call, a recording of the call will be available from the day after the call under the investor relations section of Cimatron's website, at: http://www.cimatron.com.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers