Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT), a leading provider of integrated CAD/CAM software solutions for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts, announced today that it will be releasing its third quarter 2011 financial results on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, before the US markets open.
Cimatron's management will host a conference call that same day, at 9:00 EST, 16:00 Israel time. On the call, management will review and discuss the results, and will also be available to answer questions by investors.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your call at least 5 minutes before the conference call commences.
For those unable to listen to the live call, a recording of the call will be available from the day after the call under the investor relations section of Cimatron's website, at: http://www.cimatron.com.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel