Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) has announced that representatives from both its German and Korean offices will be showcasing Cimatron's CAD/CAM solutions at EuroMold in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, from November 29 - December 2, 2011.
"Cimatron's comprehensive solutions, CimatronE and GibbsCAM, have been powering machining worldwide for almost 30 years," said Dirk Dombert, Cimatron's General Manager for Germany.
"As one of the largest gatherings for the tooling industry, EuroMold gives us an opportunity to showcase the capabilities and success of our machining solutions across the globe, as well as the localized high level of support and training that is offered by our wide network of service providers.
"We are also pleased to welcome Mr. SK Lee, Cimatron's General Manager for Korea, to the event as part of EuroMold's 2011 country partnership with South Korea."
The Cimatron display will offer demonstrations of the latest features of the CimatronE and GibbsCAM product lines.
CimatronE 10 is an integrated CAD/CAM solution for both toolmakers and manufacturers of discrete parts. The latest version offers powerful CAD capabilities, including a built-in motion simulator, advanced analysis for the parting line and shutoff and runoff surfaces, intuitive strip design process, and tool design automation. CAM enhancements include background calculations and enhanced multi-core processing.
GibbsCAM 2011 is a state-of-the art CAM software solution for programming high end multi-axis CNC machine tools. GibbsCAM's integrated solution for programming both standard and Swiss style MTM machines will be highlighted. In addition, the latest GibbsCAM version includes automatic feature and color recognition and preservation capabilities, hole making automation, and enhanced 5-Axis machining (encompassing new drill cycle options, toolpath conversion, toolpath smoothing and additional machining styles).
The Cimatron display at EuroMold will be in Hall 8.0, Booth F70.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments