Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced the nomination of its CimatronE SuperBox for the prestigious EuroMold Award program 2011.
"A common frustration among tool shop management is the time wasted by toolpath calculations, which negatively impacts a shop's productivity," said Ira Bareket, Cimatron's VP Sales and Marketing.
"NC programmers often feel they surrender to the limitations of their PC's calculation power, experiencing overall slowdown in their PC's responsiveness.
"The invention of the SuperBox can only be described as a revolutionary solution to this challenge, with its powerful offloader and accelerator capabilities.
"Its inclusion as a EuroMold Award nominee is an acknowledgement of the device's sheer innovativeness and its capacity to significantly boost tool shop productivity," concluded Mr Bareket.
The patent-pending SuperBox is a software/hardware device that accelerates the performance of NC programming. Through its powerful processing capacity and by absorbing the heavy burden of toolpath calculations, response times are improved and several projects can be handled concurrently without delay. No training or setup is required.
The EuroMold Award 2011 honors exhibitors at the EuroMold world fair for their outstanding and exemplary innovations in the manufacturing sector. The Award winners will be announced at the fair, to be held in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, from November 29 - December 2, 2011. The Cimatron display at the event will be in Hall 8.0, Booth F70.
For further information about the CimatronE SuperBox, please visit http://www.ncsuperbox.com
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers