Update Includes Support for CATIA V5 R21 and Solid Edge ST4 Systems.
CCE, a leading engineering software and services provider, announces an update to its EnSuite software. The new release provides ability to read & write CATIA V5 R21 and Solid Edge ST4 files without requiring a license of the respective CAD Systems.
“EnSuite is widely used in the Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Machine industries” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “Supporting the latest versions of CATIA V5 and Solid Edge is extremely important to our customers in these industries.” added Vinay.
EnSuite provides quick access to critical engineering information residing in CAD data, no matter which CAD system was used to author it. It’s extremely user-friendly interface is designed for users who may not be trained in using CAD systems, but need to access CAD data for their day-to-day work. EnSuite supports all major 3D CAD formats including CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Parasolid, JT, CGR, STL, Solid Edge, 3D PDF, IGES and STEP.
For additional information, please visit http://www.cadcam-e.com/products/ensuite2/
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation