Update Includes Support for CATIA V5 R21 and Solid Edge ST4 Systems.
CCE, a leading engineering software and services provider, announces an update to its EnSuite software. The new release provides ability to read & write CATIA V5 R21 and Solid Edge ST4 files without requiring a license of the respective CAD Systems.
“EnSuite is widely used in the Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial Machine industries” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “Supporting the latest versions of CATIA V5 and Solid Edge is extremely important to our customers in these industries.” added Vinay.
EnSuite provides quick access to critical engineering information residing in CAD data, no matter which CAD system was used to author it. It’s extremely user-friendly interface is designed for users who may not be trained in using CAD systems, but need to access CAD data for their day-to-day work. EnSuite supports all major 3D CAD formats including CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Parasolid, JT, CGR, STL, Solid Edge, 3D PDF, IGES and STEP.
For additional information, please visit http://www.cadcam-e.com/products/ensuite2/
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel