Capgemini becomes Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions integrator.
Paris: Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) and Capgemini, a world leader in IT consulting, technology services and outsourcing, today announced the signature of an alliance around the integration of Dassault Systèmes’ PLM Version 6 solutions. The partnership will allow Capgemini to significantly widen its PLM integration offering for current clients in different industries such as aerospace, defense and automotive, as well as transport and energy. Capgemini intends to provide its clients in these sectors with the most innovative PLM solutions, to enable faster, more efficient transformation of their industrial processes.
This collaboration will accelerate the implementation and deployment of PLM solutions based on the value of Dassault Systèmes’ Version 6, an open online platform allowing an expanded user community to create, collaborate and experience products virtually in a 3D environment, throughout the innovation cycle, ensuring IP protection. It will also strengthen the capacity to integrate PLM technologies in more complex client environments, such as ERP applications, or proprietary application development.
Patrick Longuet, Capgemini France Aerospace & Defense, explains, “Through this partnership, we are aiming to position ourselves as European leader in the PLM solution integration market in different sectors, in particular aerospace and defense. Our unique expertise as a global integrator, will be enhanced with greater PLM skills, plus expertise around Dassault Systèmes solutions to better meet clients’ needs. At first, this global partnership will focus on France and Europe.”
Philippe Besse, Vice President, Industry Services EMEA at Dassault Systèmes, says, “We are proud to be able to sign this strategic partnership with a tier one European technology services player, which has widely demonstrated its skill and professionalism in consulting as well as systems integration. This will undoubtedly act as a catalyst for a wider integration of our PLM solutions for clients, while providing them with greater project and process management capabilities, and expertise around our PLM solutions.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers