VCTI, the leader of 3D Visual Collaboration Solutions for CAE and developer of VCollab software, announced today that it has signed a reseller agreement with CADFEM, a leading provider of CAE products and consulting services, to distribute VCollab software as part of CADFEM’s extensive CAE solutions portfolio. CADFEM will distribute VCollab in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and other eastern European countries.
CADFEM has developed a Compression And Visualization Engine (C.A.V.E.), as a VCollab integrated ANSYS Workbench application. C.A.V.E. gives customers a seamless workflow from solving to the output of significantly compressed and portable result files. C.A.V.E. offers multiple benefits to ANSYS users and product design teams:
- Efficient sharing of simulation results with peers, collaborators, customers.
- Ability to annotate key results and produce fly-through, 3D interactive movies.
- Powerful and easy-to-use VCollab viewers for technical and non-technical users.
- Fast integration with simulation data management systems such as ANSYS EKM.
- Easy use of CAX files to generate interactive, 3D-reports in MS Office.
“We are delighted to welcome CADFEM to our partner network. CADFEM’s endorsement of our technology is indicative of CAX becoming a standard CAE result format,” said Prasad Mandava, CEO of Visual Collaboration Technologies Inc. “It is our privilege to work with the high caliber team at CAFEM. Their expertise is evident in the creation of C.A.V.E. in a very short period of time. We look forward to building a strong partnership with CADFEM to bring the benefits of VCollab to the ANSYS user community.”
“With an ANSYS Workbench integrated Compression And Visualization Engine (C.A.V. E.), CADFEM can provide all ANSYS customers a cutting-edge solution that easily transfers large CAE simulation result files into portable data that can be efficiently visualized, shared and archived,” explained Erke Wang, CTO of CADFEM GmbH. “With the increasing need for more detailed simulations and design variations, and a growing tendency to examine robust design and optimization, reliable data compression and visualization becomes a very important part of the standard CAE process.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel