Attendees will have a chance to showcase how they use Revu to make project communication faster, more efficient and paperless.
This week at Autodesk University (AU), Bluebeam Software is promoting the benefits of digital project workflows in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry through its "Faces of Revu" campaign. On Wednesday, November 30th from 6:30 to 9:30pm during the AUGI Annual Beer Bust, AU attendees are invited to visit Bluebeam in booth #517 to take a picture and share how they are using PDF-based platform solution Bluebeam PDF Revu for faster, more efficient, electronic project communication and collaboration.
"Our focus at Bluebeam has always been on our customers, making them a part of everything we do, from suggesting new features to creating innovative workflows with PDF. It's in this spirit that we created our Faces of Revu campaign, to celebrate our customers in the AEC industry who are challenging the norm and raising the bar with digital workflows," said Stephani Haynes, Bluebeam Software Vice President, Global Marketing.
"We're excited to meet with users at AU who are pushing Bluebeam's PDF-based technology through their firms to become more effective and competitive," said Jill Fehrman, Bluebeam Software Marketing Manager. "We invite everyone to stop by our booth and give us your best shot for a chance to be the next Face of Revu."
Winning entries submitted at both AU and through a campaign microsite will be featured in full-page advertisements that will run in 2012 issues of the AEC industry's top publications. Those who would like to participate but don't want to see their faces in print are still encouraged to stop by to receive a souvenir photo.
Attendees can visit Bluebeam's booth during AU to see a demo of Bluebeam PDF Revu in action and receive a free, 30-day trial CD. Revu enables digital workflows through a variety of intuitive features including the ability to digitally redline PDF drawings with industry standard markups such as CAD symbols and measurements, compare drawing revisions, track all markups on PDFs and collaborate online in real time through the use of Bluebeam Studio™. Additionally, Revu CAD and Revu eXtreme™ provide users with powerful plugins to AutoCAD© and Revit© for one-button PDF creation and batch options.
Autodesk University is taking place Tuesday, November 29th to December 1st at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel